Friday, July 14, 2006

South Padre Island, Tx




It's really beautiful at South Padre! Pictured here are some of the seashells that we have collected so far. My friends were really amazed with the size of some of the ones we collected. We love to spend time at South Padre Island, Tx during the summertime. Both of my children love the water. Last summer my son refused to plunge his face in the water but he's come a long way with his swimming since then. He can swim underwater all the way across the pool now. My daughter loves to splish and splash around on the steps of our pool but she's still not too crazy about getting in the ocean water yet. She prefers to spend her time playing in the sand on the shore. She's learning how to swim. I have a feeling she's going to learn a lot sooner than I ever did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home