Friday, December 26, 2008

Countrygirl will be A Birthday Girl this Month!



This is a pic of an Oak tree in my sister's backyard. Recently, at my neice's birthday party in San Antonio, I was just looking up and enjoyed the view and snapped a pic.

I hope it's not too late and I hope I get some responses. In just a few days, I'll be having a birthday on December 30th. Yup, it's that time again. For the past two years, I've put the request out there for some cool pics to be posted on that day for me to admire and appreciate and I received some fantabulous responses. I know this year is a little different because I haven't really blogged or posted much but I still love you guys and I love how you have continued to be so thoughtful and kind even though I haven't had the time that I'd like to post. Think about it. I'd love to see some of your inspirational and gorgeous photos on that day.

This small town countrygirl wishes a very Merry Christmas to everyone in blogland! I hope you had yourselves a very merry little Christmas!

Love,

Countrygirl

____________________

***JANUARY 2, 2009...Wishing the Happiest of New Year's '09 to everyone! Here are some wonderful responses I received to fulfill my Birthday Request for 2009! : - ) Thanks Guys!! You so made and brightened my day! Thank you so much for the posts of the GORGEOUS pics from Michigan and Malaysia.

...Bruce, thanks for being so wayyyy cool! I loved my Fall pic!

...Divemuster, wayyyy cool! Your beautiful words always brighten my day!

...Ladyhawk, you are sooo sweet!! I loved your 'Time Passes On' inspirational message!


All of you are so extremely talented, thoughtful and kind! All of you sure do know how to make a countrygirl smile!!! :- )

Wishing All only the BEST in 2009!!

Love,

Countrygirl

5 Comments:

Blogger Bruce said...

Hey, hey Sandra! I'm a day late, but I hope that you had a great birthday!! And a happy New Year too!

12/31/2008 11:01 PM  
Blogger Divemuster said...

Oops, I did it
I missed your birthday
How did this happen?
What can I say?

I wanted to wish
You a great day
How did my thoughts
Get led astray

They say better late
Than not at all
Next year I hope
I'll be on the ball

I hope you had
A real great one
Got lots of presents
Had lots of fun

Happy Belated Birthday Countrygirl!

Its a beautiful picture you posted. I like it very much. I would very much love to sit under a tree as majestic as the one you photographed.
Here's wishing you a Happy & Blessed 2009!

1/02/2009 12:35 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hey Brucie!!-Hey Dive!!,

You guys are the BEST!! I loved your warm thoughts and wishes! The posts on your blogs are GORGEOUS!! What more could I ask for than to have some wonderful friends share some amazing pics and well wishes for my birthday! Thank you so much! I am very grateful. Both of you so made my day today...VERY COOL!!

Bruce, you blew me away by posting a fabulous Fall pic that I had requested...Awesome! I loved it!!

Dive, oh my goodness...you blew me away with your poem. I love it..it's a poem of thoughtful birthday wishes! I'm glad you liked the pic. Wishing both of you a Happy & Blessed New Year '09!!

Thanks for being the GREAT people that you are!

Countrygirl

1/02/2009 3:50 AM  
Blogger LadyHawk said...

Hi Sandra. I'm late 'cos I have been busy relocating my office and have not been checking my personal blogs and mail. Nevertheless, my birthday wishes to you are no less special 'cos you are a special and beautiful person. I hope you had a great day. I can now also send you Christmas wishes. Wishes also go to you for a blessed New Year. May 2009 bring you great happiness and personal fulfillment.
~ladyhawk

1/03/2009 7:07 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Thank you Ladyhawk, for always being such a wonderful friend who continues to inspire me!! Thank you for the New Year and Christmas wishes!

Wishing you well always!!,

Countrygirl

1/04/2009 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home