Friday, July 14, 2006

Beautiful Day With Mom on My Mind





As I mentioned in the Southside Cardinal blog, I love to pass the time fussing over my plants as my Mom used to love to do. My Mom passed away 12 years ago but I smile everytime I walk out my backdoor and I see some of her favorites growing in the backyard. She especially loved the crape myrtle. Here it is shown with the beautiful clouds in sight. The clouds were exceptionally gorgeous yesterday! My favorite oak tree of all the one's we've planted is shown here on this beautiful day. Just sharing some pics of summertime. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Sandra-- these are beautiful photographs! Thanks so much for sharing! Please keep on blogging!!

7/14/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Thank you, Anthony, for the compliment and for the encouragement! It's been fun so far trying to think of things to add to it. Thanks again! Bye!

7/15/2006 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home