Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sand Dunes at South Padre



This countrygirl truly loves the beach! I took a drive going North on the island on Sunday morning. There's nothing but sand and dunes out there. No buildings in sight! OMG! It was sooo gorgeous out there.



There were several people camping out on the East side of the dunes. I was wishing I was one of them!




When we were little, my parents used to take us to camp out on the beach in Port Aransas, TX. It was the best stepping out of the tent onto the beach in the morning, seeing and hearing the ocean just a few feet away from us and smelling the breakfast cooking. I will never forget those good old times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Sandra! Thanks for your great comments about my pictures! I really like the last one of this set where the cloud almost mirrors the road, really neat frame! Keep it up.

7/25/2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Rachel! You are very welcome and thank you, for your comments as welll! I appreciate your comments. It was so great hearing from you. I really don't know what I'm doing but I do like taking pictures. Thank you so much for the compliment and for the encouragement to continue! Bye!

7/26/2006 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home