Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nice Evening in Texas








I was feeling a little down yesterday due to the fact that the time left being able to spend the whole day with my children is limited now. The stress level is a little high right now thinking about all of the things I need to do and prepare. So I decided to take a stroll in the front yard and play with my camera and take some snapshots of the landscaping and the way it looks in the evening. It made me feel much better. I don't know what I'm doing but I kind of liked the way these shots turned out. Today maybe we will head out to the island to take some more snapshots and maybe go on a dolphin watch or something. Hopefully we will be able to visit San Antonio, Elmendorf, Gruene, or maybe even Boerne, Tx sometime soon! Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

What's this about "I don't know what I'm doing"?? What do you mean?!! You take great shots! These are nice! You should see what's in my backyard-- pavement, concrete, and... well, that's pretty much it. Oh yea, and smog..

7/20/2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I can't believe it! I thought I would go and take a few pics outside and boom... just like that, I hadn't realized I had taken about 75 pictures. These are some of the ones I liked most out of all of them. Thank you, I'm glad you liked them! Everytime I post something, I get so tempted to delete this thing. I don't know what to talk about or what to post?? I'll try a little bit longer. Thanks again, Anthony!

7/21/2006 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home