Monday, August 07, 2006

Sunset in Port Isabel, TX






I escaped to Port Isabel and South Padre for the week this time. We had a fabulous time! My daughter and I got to spend some time at the beach alone...just the girls. It was great! I later took her out to eat at our favorite seafood restaurant on the island...Blackbeard's...delicious!! School is going to be starting soon and we needed to get away. We were enjoying the evening outside and I had the camera with me and took these shots. I kind of liked these. I was wishing I could go for a sail on that boat for a while as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Very nice-- keep those pictures coming!!

8/08/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Thank you so much! I hadn't posted anything in a while because I had been out of town. I'll try to keep this going a little longer. Thanks again! Bye!

8/08/2006 11:13 PM  
Blogger Tanya Ruka said...

Hi there sandra, thanks for the visit.. I hope you will send me a sunrise from Texas :)

9/08/2006 3:49 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Tanya!--Thank you so much for your recent visit to my blog! Thanks for your comments and thoughts! I would love to send you a sunrise from Texas! :)

9/11/2006 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home