Monday, September 11, 2006

Beach Time Fun!





Just sharing some more pics that I liked from the past couple of weekends. I know I take alot of pics of the ocean waves. I just think they are so beautiful. One weekend the ocean was nice and calm and in the distance you can see there was a sailboat sailing away and then the next weekend..Wow..the waves were wild and beautiful. I was amazed with the sandcastle that this family built. I thought it was kind of different and cool. I know that there is a Sandcastle Days at the island and a Kite Festival also so hopefully we will make it out there to check these festivities out this year. It'll be a great time to take some pics to post. That'll be something to look forward to. Hope to post something new soon! We'll see what I can find that's interesting to take pics of.

6 Comments:

Blogger moggie said...

cool shots, sandra. it's something about the ocean that just makes you feel alive, isn't it? the sea, waves, wind, sand...

i love it so much, i recently took it a step further. took up diving. hoping to perfect my bouyancy to move on to underwater photography. wish me luck! keep posting. : )

9/11/2006 4:21 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Moggie! Thanks! You are sooo right! I love to unwind at the beach. I only wish I could go more often. It sure is nice living only an hour and a half away from it though. Underwater photography...Wow! I would love to see some of your photos! Good luck to you!! Greatly appreciate the comments and the encouragement to continue posting! Bye! :)

9/12/2006 3:24 AM  
Blogger Divemuster said...

Wow! Nice beaches you have. Photos of the sunsets are beautiful.

Keep clicking. That's the way to improve and thanks for sharing the wonders and beauty of mother nature.

9/12/2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Divemuster!--Thank you so much for the visit, comments and encouragement and you are very welcome! Love your photos of the bouganvillea flower and the underwater shots! You have some fabulous pics on your blog! I only wish I had the teeniest bit of your talent! Awesome and thanks again! Great hearing from you! Bye!

9/13/2006 12:24 AM  
Blogger Tanya Ruka said...

Hello Miss Countrygirl! I absolutely love the beach, and watching the waves and the sound of the ocean at night when you are going to sleep. I would cry to if I had to leave that beautiful resort :)

9/16/2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Tanya! So sorry that I am just getting back to you. We went to Vegas with some friends over the weekend. I'm just now getting to catch up with the blog. Thank you so much for your visits and your kind words . I am sooo sad. I do not want to stop going to the resort. I so want to be able to go anytime during the year. We'll see what happens. It really has been wonderful escaping to the beach on the weekends. I love it! It's so soothing for the soul. Bye!

9/20/2006 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home