Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Rainbow For Moggie!!

You have to check out Carbineblog's Rainbow!! I hope it helps cheer you up!! It works for me everytime!! One afternoon while driving down to the beach I saw the most beautiful rainbow. How I wish I would've taken a snapshot of it. It was sooo beautifuI! That's okay because I have this beautiful one to enjoy plus all of Moggie's as well! I hope all is well with you, Moggie!

Happy thoughts to all!
(I love this new greeting Divemuster and Ladyhawk started using! I liked it so much that I use it all the time now!)

Bye Guys and Gals! ; )

5 Comments:

Blogger Divemuster said...

Hi Sandra! Thanks for showing us the way to another beautiful rainbow shot. He certainly has many other beautiful shots .. love it!

Thanks for all your sharing and the very happy thoughts received. Happy Thoughts back at'cha :)

11/22/2006 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Sandra! I had forgotten about that rainbow shot. Rainbows like that are rare here in LA, where there's mostly smog and concrete. Luckily I got a good pic of that rainbow.

11/22/2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Guys!! I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond. Things got a little hectic all of a sudden. I do have some Thanksgiving pictures that I want to post. Hopefully I can post them soon!

Hi Divemuster!! You are very welcome and you are so right...he does have many gorgeous shots to share..I too love them all! Thanks for the kind words that you sent his way! Happy thoughts back at'cha as well! ; ) Take care always! Bye! ; )


Hi there, Anthony!! You are very welcome! Your rainbow was a hit! I see that Tanya commented about it on your blog also! Very cool! Cheers to Divemuster for the kind comment he left on your blog! Take care! Will be posting some pics of home soon!! I spent Thanksgiving at home this year! It was great! Bye! ; )

11/28/2006 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra.. wonderful rainbows.. :)

Happy thoughts everybody x

11/29/2006 1:20 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Tanya!! Thanks!

I agree...Happy Thoughts everybody XX !!

Bye!,

Sandra

11/30/2006 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home