Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, Countryboy (Roger)!!!!



Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dearest Roger, Happy Birthday to you!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day, this 9th day of April!! This tree is blooming really pretty right now! It was a tiny little thing when I first planted it a few years ago.

Thanks sooo much for sharing your bluebonnet photos with me!! If it's alright, I'm going to post one of them to share how cool you are...heehee!

Love ya lots!!,

Your lil' countrygirl sis' Sandra

4 Comments:

Blogger gtedge said...

Thanks for the thoughts. It was a good morning and evening. Beautiful shot. This spring is amazing with wildflowers.

Later,

4/10/2007 7:00 AM  
Blogger Bruce said...

Seeing your pictures makes me want spring. We're supposed to get a few inches of snow tomorrow, so it's nice to see someone seeing some green!
Nice pic.

4/10/2007 7:35 PM  
Blogger LadyHawk said...

Happy Birthday to Sandra's big brother !!

4/12/2007 1:34 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hello!

Hey Rog!! Your welcome! I'm glad you liked the pic!
I am absolutely dying over here not being able to see that abundance of wildflowers that you get to see in your area!!!!!!!!! I'm drowning in sorrow...boohooboohoohoohoo! ; ( That's why you just absolutely made my day when you sent me those photos of the bluebonnets that you took! You are always so way cool!!!!! Thanks! ; )

Hi Bruce!! Thanks! I love Springtime!! Snow, oh no! People down here absolutely go crazy in those rare cases that we do get snow. I think it's pretty but I just don't like how it kills all of my plants. ; ( I hope you feel some Spring weather real soon!

Catch ya later!! ; )

Hey Ladyhawk!! Thanks for the BDay wish!! ; )

Smiles and sunshine to all of ya!!,

Countrygirl

4/12/2007 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home