Saturday, February 24, 2007

Daddy's Cows!



Just hangin' out and eatin'. What else is there to do? Sure miss this place! I miss all of the room to just breathe! ; )

---Wow!! How exciting!! Yesterday I got hits from other places around the world including Ireland, Turkey, China, Brazil and all on the same day. Very cool!! Hello to all of you from this Countrygal in Texas! Thank you so much for the visits! Also got hits from my pals in New Zealand, Malaysia, United Kingdom, and California, USA. Awesome! Thanks guys and gals!
---Met two new talented people who left me very thoughtful and sweet comments...Ale from Turin, Italy and Alina from L.A., California. Thanks gals!!

Awesome blogging day yesterday!! Thanks for making this so much fun! You guys and gals sure know how to make me smile!

Love, sunshine, happiness and smiles to All of you!! ; )

--Countrygirl

4 Comments:

Blogger Alessandra Sorrentino said...

wooow love the countryside!
Hi Sandra, i'm glad you appreciated the work in my blog and thank you very much for all your kind comments..well, even though i'm italian, i'm just working in ireland since a couple years ;)
hear you soon and stay well!

2/24/2007 9:00 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Ale!! Lovely hearing from ya! Thanks, I'm glad you like my Dad's place. This is a pic of where I grew up. I sure am enjoying visiting your blog and you are very welcome for the well deserved comments and compliments. I switched your link to say that you are from Italy. ; ) Take care always! I'm feeling well, thanks! ; )

Sunshine and smiles to ya from Texas!!,

Countrygirl

2/24/2007 11:30 PM  
Blogger Divemuster said...

Its so wonderful to see large open spaces with no concrete buildings sticking out like a sore thumb.

Thank you for sharing with us the pictures of the wonderful place that you can still go back to.

- divemuster -

2/25/2007 9:00 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Divemuster!! You are very welcome! Where I live right now, I look out the windows and all I see are roofs, and houses that are too close for comfort. ; ( I love wide open spaces! I'm going to keep dreaming. ; ) ; )

I haven't gotten to take photos of anything interesting lately or that I like, hopefully I will be able to soon. In the meantime, I'll search through what I have and try to find something interesting to post. ; )

Luv and smiles to ya!!,

Countrygirl

2/25/2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home