Monday, January 22, 2007

Rog Doin' What He Loves!!



"Roggie!!! Caught you in action surrounded by the one's you love (your little helpers)! You rock at this kinda stuff! You've always loved it and I'm so happy that you still get to do this every once in a while!"

Rog has always been our music man and photo guy! He loves it! This shot was taken at a good ol' country bumpkin wedding out in the country on December 23, 2006. He did this as a favor for a long time family friend who was getting married. We've all grown up being entertained by Roger and photographed by him as well! He's extremely intelligent and talented and cool! Love ya, Rog!! Keep on being cool! You are very good at it!

Your sis',

Countrygirl

4 Comments:

Blogger moggie said...

hi, sandra. a very happy and belated birthday to you!

i really need to say thank you so very much for your amazing posts and beautiful comments for moggie and me. you dont know how much they mean to me.

you are an amazing person and i'm so proud to have you as my blogging pal!

God bless.

1/22/2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Moggie!!!! Hi!!! I've missed you dearly!!! I'm so glad to hear from you! Thank you sooo much for the birthday wish! It is greatly appreciated! You have just made my day!

You are very welcome for the posts and comments! I was proud to do that for ya! I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you so much for the compliments! You are just as amazing and that's why I didn't want to lose you as a blogging pal! I am sooo extremely proud to have you as well as my blogging pal! You really know how to make me smile! I hope to do the same for you!

Please smile soon! God Bless you always!

Take care, Moggie!!

-Countrygirl

1/23/2007 11:01 PM  
Blogger gtedge said...

Thanks for the comments Sandra. It sure was a fun time even though it took a week and half for the muscle soreness to go away after moving and setting up all that sound equipment.

The little helpers were great and should have some nice memories. I'm glad you guy were there. That really made it special.

Later.

1/27/2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Awesome!!! Hey Rog! You are very welcome!! We had a wonderful time! These kinda family get togethers are always super fun! I hadn't enjoyed myself that much in a long time! Celi always knows how to throw the coolest parties and with your music as the entertainment, Wow, what else could we ask for in a good ol' time!!

Love ya! Take care!,

-Your little sis'

1/27/2007 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home