Friday, December 29, 2006

Wishing You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone! I finally made it back. I spent Christmas in San Antonio with my family. I took a ton of pictures and hope to post some soon of Christmas in Elmendorf. I've got lots of stories to tell...heehee! I hope everyone had a joyous and peaceful Christmas. I had a SPECTACULAR time! I just thought I'd share these pics for now. Enjoy!

Joyful thoughts to all!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!,

Sandra




The first pic is of my little "George Strait" at Grandpa's in Elmendorf.


This next pic is of my first Krinkle ornament. I love her! I think she is precious!


The last one is of one of SANTA'S gifts to my little princess. I spent most of the day putting this castle together. She loved it!!

I hope to post country pics soon! Bye for now! ; )

4 Comments:

Blogger gtedge said...

Very cool pic of 'cowboy' ranching it up.

12/29/2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Awesome!! Thanks Rog!!! My little 'cowboy' sure did enjoy ranchin' it up at Grandpa's!! Thanks so much for the wonderful times and the memories we now carry with us that are gonna last us a lifetime!!

Love ya!,

Countrygirl

12/29/2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Divemuster said...

Hi Countrygirl! Merry Christmas to you. A wee bit late so to be early for the coming year 2007, I wish you a Happy New Year!

And to be right on time, a very Happy Birthday to you. May you be blessed with abundant health and happiness.

Happiest thoughts and wishes from Malaysia.

Divemuster.

12/30/2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Divemuster!!! You are soooo AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so very much for the birthday wish and message!!! I love it!! You are sooo super sweet to me!!! Thanks for making my day this 30th day of December....my birthday...heehee!! You have just put a GREAT BIG SMILE on my face!!!! Thanks for that!!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well!!! May all of your dreams come true for you in 2007!!! I wish the same wish for you...may you be blessed with abundant health and happiness!

I'm tickled pink by your kindness...heehee!!

Radiant thoughts and wishes from Texas!!

Countrygirl...the birthdaygirl ; )

12/30/2006 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home