Saturday, December 09, 2006

Countrygirl Will Be A Birthdaygirl this Month!




I am placing an all out request for some awesome recipes for 'Margaritas' and awesome photos to be posted from around the world on the 3oth! This countrygirl will be a birthdaygirl on December 30th! Yup! You have all month to find a cool pic to post on the 3oth! I'll be looking forward to checking you guys and gals out that day...heehee! As for the 'Margaritas', I do know that my favorite tequila is 1800 Reposado! I just don't know what the secret is to making the perfect tasting 'Margarita'?? I actually got to join some friends for a drink after school one day this week. The 'Margarita' that is pictured here was, I have to say, SCRUMPTIOUS!! Anthony, I stole the word you used recently to describe my food! YUMMO!!! Saffron, I just stole your word also...heehee! I am very picky with my 'Margaritas'! San Antonio and South Padre were the closest places I had to go to to enjoy a good one but now...Wow...there is actually a cool place in town that makes a really delicious one....heehee. Anway, think about my requests guys and gals!! I guess I got a little carried away posting, huh? I added a ton of new posts all at once so be sure to continue to scroll down after this one...heehee! I finally posted some precious pics of home!! It was sooo much fun posting!! We finally got some awesome weather and it put me in a really good mood to post as you can see!! I also got a desperately needed hairtrim which also added to my good mood to post! Yippee!...Finally!...my hair feels much better. I like to keep my hair long but it had gotten a little too long! Anyway,...Bye until next time! Be sure and continue to scroll down...heehee! ; )

Heaps of the happiest of thoughts to ALL always!!

Countrygirl

8 Comments:

Blogger gtedge said...

Nice challenge! I can taste the sweet and tart of the famed 'Margarita'. Ummm. Just in time for Christmas.

12/09/2006 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUMMO alright! :) I just love magaritas too, just love em. Thanks for sharing your yummy pics - it seems when ever I visit you lately I want to indulge in something! hehe

12/11/2006 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh and your birthday too - very exciting! What's it like having the double-whammy at the end of the year? Christmas and then birthday so close - it'd be great, a big celebration time for Sandra :) How fun!

12/11/2006 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday country girl for the end of the month!!
Love the pics! I just had to catch up.. love the hometown pics are you anywhere near San Marcos? love that beautiful old oak tree and the roads.. beautiful glowy quality.. makes a girl feel nostalgic for the summer days of being a kid exploring through fields, climbing trees and stuff :)

Happy Days x

12/11/2006 7:16 PM  
Blogger gtedge said...

Tanya, those roads are about 60 miles south of San Marcos. Similar terrain.

Merry Christmas.

12/14/2006 8:32 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Rog, Saffron, and Tanya! I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been able to respond to your comments. I have been a little worn out lately.

Hi Rog! I dare you to take the challenge! I agree...Christmas 'Margs'...Yumm! I really would like to be WOW'd on the 30th...heehee! Also, thanks for the info. you shared with Tanya! She will greatly appreciate that!

Hi Saffron!! Glad to hear you enjoy YUMMO 'Rita's' also! I sure did indulge in having that 'Margarita' that is pictured here! It was super fun! Let me tell you...December is my month! My anniversay also happens to be in December, the 11th actually. So it's actually a triple-whammy!!! Certainly a month for celebration!! I love it!! Then the following month, in January, both of my children will be celebrating their birthdays! More celebration time!
Super fun!

Hi Tanya! Thanks!! I'm so glad that you liked my hometown pics! That makes me very happy! Thanks for catching up! It's always a treat hearing from you! Yup!...we sooo totally would spend our summer days exploring through fields and creeks! My brothers were the ones that were forever climbing our huge pecan trees! I, on the other hand, always had to pick up all the pecans that would fall to the ground. It was always fun! I also used to love the help cut the grass and wash the car out there! Too much fun! I thank Roger for sharing the info. about San Marcos. Yes, we are fairly close to it. It's really beautiful in San Marcos! Schlitterbahn and the Guadalulpe River...super fun and beautiful areas! Lovely to hear from ya, Tanya! Happiest of wishes to ya!!

Merry Christmas! Season's Greeting's!, Happy Holidays!

Take care, you!! XX

Sandra

12/14/2006 10:59 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

That's one of the best margaritas I've ever seen!!

(well, except for the Margarita I remember in high school...)

12/20/2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Anthony!!! Hey, hey, hey...so there was a hottie Margarita in High School, huh? Yup! YUMMOOOO! That margarita was the most scrumptious and best margarita I had had in a loonnngg time! They presented it so beautifully that it tasted even better because of it's beauty! The atmosphere was just as scrumptious! The bar is a tiny little bar but it's beautifully decorated with artsy stuff! A perfectly comfy and cozy place to enjoy a delicious drink and wind down with friends!

I can't wait 'til I can have one again...heehee!

Thanks for the comment!

Take care and Merry Christmas to ya!,

Sandra

12/21/2006 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home