Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blog Tagged!

I've been tagged by Saffron

"According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I'm waayyy too shy when in a crowd of people. Even when it's family or friends. Waayyy too weird! I shut down and won't utter a word! I really hate that about myself!

2. I talk to myself all the time!! Most of time it's about things that I do wrong or need to change. Can't stand that weird thing about myself either!

3. I feel very claustrophobic in a room where there is only one window. It kills my spirit and my mood. I absolutely love and have to have some kind of view and be able to the see the outdoors and it absolutely kills me when I know I can't appreciate the view. Weird, I know!

4. I stay inside most of the time when I'd much rather be and am dying to be outside only because I feel I don't have the space or room that I would like to have when outside and I don't want very near neighbors to be bothering me. Very weird!!

5. I refuse to buy myself a nice jacket! I don't think it's that weird though because it's very rare for it to get cold where I live. It's really hot most of the time but then when it does decide to get cold...I'm suffering because I don't have a nice jacket to keep me warm! Weird!

6. I stay up way too late and refuse to go to bed! Weird, weird, weird!

Ok, I now tag Tanya, Divemuster, Ladyhawk, Moggie, Whisky, and Rachel.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the tag. I will complete as soon as I can.

Just received some really bad news.....more on the blog later.

Phot's as always are beautiful....but when is the birthdaygirls birthday?

Hugs for you

Whisky

xxxx

12/10/2006 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe I'm the same in a group situation, not sooo bad now but still am definitely quieter than normal. Frustrating huh?!?

Loved reading bout your weirdnesses - but they're what make us all unique and interesting (well that's my excuse anyway! LOL).

12/11/2006 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tag completed :)

Hugs

Whisky

xxxx

12/14/2006 4:31 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Gals!!

Hiya Whisky! I'm so sorry about the bad news. I hope everything is okay. : ) Thanks! I'm glad you liked the pics! My birthday is on December 30th. Thank you so much for completing the tag! You are so awesome! I responded to your tag. Thanks so much for sharing! It seems we have some things in common. ; )

Love and SANTA HUGS to ya from Texas!

Countrygirl

12/14/2006 11:21 PM  
Blogger Whisky said...

Hi Sandra,
So.......you're b'day is on the 30th. Anychance you can e mail me at whiskyminx@gmail.com ??

I need to ask you a favour!

Hugs galore

Whisky

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

12/15/2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hiya Whisky! Just sent you an email!

I hope all is well!

SANTA hugs to ya!!

Merry Christmas!

XXXXX

Countrygirl

12/16/2006 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home