Saturday, December 30, 2006

December 30, 2006.....December/Birthday pics of the day!!!

I will be posting cool December/birthday pics as soon as I get a chance! Thanks guys!! ; )

Here we go! Here are some December/birthday pics of the day (December 30, 2006)!! Thanks guys and gals!! I am elated with the awesome responses that I got!!! ; )


Photo ©2006 Roger R. Lopez, La Vernia, Texas

This photo here is a picture that my older brother Roger took in Connecticut. Isn't is lovely!! I believe that they are gerber daisies...my favorite and even in my favorite color. How cool is that? Little did he know when he was taking this shot that he was snapping a photo of something that his baby sister absolutely loves! I immediately asked him if I could borrow it for my desktop...heehee! He and his girlfriend had taken a trip to New York in September because his girlfriend was going to be in a triathalon over there so he took quite a few pics on that trip. He shared them with me recently. He came to spend New Year's with us. He sat and shared a slideshow of 600 pictures with me from his trip. I saw pictures of New York, Brooklyn, and Connecticut. They were absolutely lovely!! My brother is extremely awesome!! He shared all of his music and photos with me and made us some fudge as well! He brought his camera, his computer, and even a cool handmade disk to cook outside on! Uncle Roger...we love you very much!!! He even brought his guitar to play and sing for us but there were so many things going on that he just didn't quite get to it. Next time there's no escaping it Roggie...heehee!! This countryboy is extremely talented and I love him very much!!!!!!

The following are the responses that I got! Thanks so much everyone!!! You guys and gals made my day!!! ; ).........


....Roggie, your pic was greatly appreciated!! I absolutely loved it! You rock!!!! Click here also!! Thanks Rog!! ; )

....Anthony, your December pics were awesome!! Click here also! I love the latest San Diego one! Thanks so much for adding one more December post to appreciate and enjoy!! Awesome!! Absolutely loooove it!

....Divemuster, you are waaaayyyy too cool!! I absolutely loved it!!

....Ladyhawk, you are the BEST! Lovely pic that you chose! I absolutely loved it!

....Whisky, you are soooo awesome!! I love ya!!! I absolutely loved it! Thanks so much! ; )

....Tanya, thank you so much for your warm birthday wish that you posted on my 'Margarita' post on 12/09/06! You are always so super sweet to me!! Thanks for that!

....Saffron, thank you so much for your warm birthday wish that you posted on my 'Margarita' post on 12/09/06! You, too, are always so super sweet to me!! Thanks for that!

....Moggie!!!! (1/23/07) I've missed you so!!! You are back...yippee!! Thank you sooo much for the birthday wish! I loved it!

You guys and gals are some extremely talented and kind people!! You guys and gals sure do know how to make a countrygirl SMILE!!! ; )

Wishing you and All only the best in 2007!!

Radiant thoughts being sent to All from Texas!!!

-Countrygirl

6 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Ruka said...

Hey there.. very pretty flowers .. I just told you on my site .. I love your truck .. Ive always wanted one of those :)
Im sorry I missed this activity.. didnt they do well.. love divemuster's fireworks..

Have a lovely day in Texas.. Our friends live in San Marcos is that near your area?

1/03/2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hey there, Tanya!! You didn't miss it...Your warm wishes were posted on my Margarita post on 12/09/06. Thank you for that! ; ) I'm going to add a comment about it. : ) Thanks! Yes, the posts were amazing! They did an awesome job! I'm so glad that you liked the flowers! They sure are beautiful, huh? The truck belonged to one of my Uncles. My Aunt has it on her property out in the country. We took pictures of her place in the rain on Christmas Eve. This was one of the snapshots! It's just missing some pretty pink flowers to make it more girlie...heehee!

San Marcos isn't near where I live now but it is fairly close to the San Antonio area where I grew up. Where I grew up and where my Daddy still lives is about 60 miles south of San Marcos. It has a similar terrain. San Marcos is a gorgeous place! They have a beautiful waterpark there!

Thanks for the lovely visit!!
Wishing you a lovely day as well in New Zealand! ; )

-Sandra...the countrygirl ; )

1/04/2007 1:36 AM  
Blogger Saffron said...

Hi Sandra! Hope you had THE BEST birthday ever :) Lovely pics - gorgeous, gorgeous flowers!! Big smiles to ya.

1/07/2007 3:39 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Saffron!! Always awesome hearing from ya!! I had a FANTASTIC birthday!! My brother came to visit with me. He lives in La Vernia, Tx. He's a super, extremely "techy", and very sweet big brother!! He shared pictures and music with me! It was so awesome! The flowers sure are gorgeous, huh? My brother is so awesome! I just went back to work today and my friends at work treated me to lunch at my favorite restaurant. It was delicious! Thank you so much for your kind visit and warm wishes!!

BIG SMILES BACK AT YA!!!!!! ; )

1/08/2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks for the comment Sandra! Although I must say I'm jealous of the Texas weather. It was great to have a white Christmas..but we got 32 inches of snow in two days...and in the last three weeks the accumulated snow total has gone up to 52 inches, and they are prediciting another foot of snow this week...needless to say I'm tired of it ;-)

1/09/2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Rachel!! It's so great hearing from ya! I hope things get better for you guys soon!! I know it snowed here a couple of years back and everyone was all thrilled but I wasn't because it killed all of my plants. ; (

Again, it was so nice hearing from you! ; ) I will be checking in on you to check out your new pics!! You always post such beautiful pictures!

Take care! Stay warm!

Sandra

1/10/2007 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home