Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring is in the Air!!! Yippee!!!




I took these photos at work the other day. I noticed the oak trees were budding like crazy! I love to see the first new little buds appearing on the trees! It always makes feel so good! I used to have a tree right outside my window and now I don't ; (. Anyway, I always walk under these trees on my way to work so I took a couple of pics of them because they looked so beautiful! I haven't made it to San Antonio yet but hopefully I will soon!

I have a new favorite Country artist as well. Her name is Kellie Pickler. Her first and only album is titled, "Small Town Girl", and you can see from the title why she is now one of my favorite artists! She sings really beautifully. I already love a few of her songs, especially the song titled, "Small Town Girl"! Check her out on iTunes!

Happy Spring!!

Love, sunshine and smiles to all!!,

Sandra, the small town countrygal ; )

7 Comments:

Blogger moggie said...

beautiful, sandra. just love big trees. keep posting!

3/12/2007 9:32 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Moggie!! Thanks! "See ya soon!" Happy posting!

Love and smiles!!,

Sandra

3/12/2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger LadyHawk said...

Hi Sandra. The skies are just so blue there!! Beautiful. We rarely have clear blue skies here as they are usually covered with clouds. Thanks for sharing.
Love from Malaysia
~Ladyhawk

3/13/2007 8:43 PM  
Blogger Divemuster said...

Hi Countrygirl! I just love the wide open spaces you have there. Of course it means more walking to get from one place to another but oh, what lovely big areas.

Lovely photos shared. Thanks!

- divemuster -

3/13/2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Ladyhawk!! I had been waiting for these beautiful blue clear sky days. We had been having alot of overcast days. It sure was a beautiful morning that day! I had to snap the photo because I was gonna be stuck indoors for the rest of the day and I wanted to remember the moment. ; ) Thanks for the visit!

Love and smiles from Texas!,

Sandra

Hi Divemuster!! Thanks for always being so kind!! I just couldn't pass up the chance to snap the beauty of the moment that morning. Wide open spaces really make me happy! I sure love them!!

Love and smiles to ya from your Texas countrygalpal!!,

Sandra

3/14/2007 12:28 AM  
Blogger Saffron said...

Hi Sandra! I absolutely LOVE spring too :) Gorgeous photos - really like the second one with the trees framing either side. Hope you're well Sandra - lots of smiles n' light to you.

3/21/2007 10:55 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Saffron!! Things have been a little hectic lately but I'm well! ; ) Lots of work to do then spent a week's vacation with the kids and my family. Spring Break week off was wonderful!! Hope to post some pics soon! Thanks so much for the lovely visit!! ; )

Smiles and sunlight to ya!!,

Sandra

3/24/2007 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home