Thursday, September 21, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!!!!

I'm going to share my pics of Vegas a little bit at a time because there are several that I would like to share. I had the best time! Enjoyed good food, did some sightseeing, did some shopping, caught a concert (Pat Benatar), and had just an overall wonderful trip! The weather was absolutely gorgeous and a little cool!! Everything looked so beautiful during the day and the night. This was only my 2nd time flying out of Texas, first time was 6 years ago also to Las Vegas before I had my kids and before 9/11 so that's why this trip was such a big deal for me and that is why I was panicking a little...okay alot. I'm not particularly fond of flying. These flights, thank goodness, all turned out great!





I really liked this shot. It was when we had just left the airport in McAllen and were heading toward Houston, Tx. I thought the clouds were just gorgeous!!





Here I was trying to get a pic of those beautiful mountains. I think these two came out okay. I had to take the shots from far away. I couldn't get any closer.












This one is a shot of the Grand Canyon from up above on our flight leaving Las Vegas and heading towards Houston, Tx. There was alot of turbulence on this flight. I kept thinking OMG, OMG, please let me make it through this without getting sick and without panicking and thinking that something terrible was going to happen. We ran into a little rain but everything was okay. I talked myself out of feeling that way and everything was fine. I managed to continue to take shots of the view. Enjoy! Hope to be posting more of Vegas soon! Bye!

6 Comments:

Blogger moggie said...

sandra's back! glad you had a great trip, countrygirl. lovely shots. my fav is the shot of the clouds and grand conyon. you caught pat benatar in concert?...wow! hope you post more pics of your trip.

9/22/2006 2:31 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I agree about the shot of the clouds-- very impresive!

9/22/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger Whisky said...

Huya Texas Girl......just to say I will be away for two weeks on holiday but will catch up as soon as I return.

Take care

Loads of hugs

Whisky

xxxxxxxx

9/22/2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Moggie, Anthony, and Whisky!! Thank you so much for the visits and comments! Thank you Moggie and Anthony for the compliments! Whisky, I will dearly miss you these next two weeks! Have a fabulous holiday celebrating your anniversary with your husband!! I can't wait to hear about it and see some pictures! Thanks for letting me know! You guys and gal are sooo super sweet to me!! Bye!

Loads of HUGS to all of you!!!

XXXXX

Sandra

9/23/2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Divemuster said...

Hi Sandra! Great shot of the clouds. They are so amazing and its like tranporting you to a different world. Thanks for sharing Vegas with us on the other side of the world.

9/24/2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi DIvemuster! Thank you so much! This pic of the view of the clouds was my favorite of all the pics I took from the plane! You are too kind! And you are very welcome! I'm so glad to know that others from around the world are finding my pictures to be interesting. I'm so happy you enjoyed the pics of Vegas! I'm going to post a couple more just for you! Bye!

9/25/2006 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home