Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Love You Daddy and Roggie!!





Photos ©2007 Roger R. Lopez, La Vernia, Texas (First three pics only...the last two are mine...heehee!) Thanks for sharing, Roggie!! Those trees!!! Those GORGEOUS trees!!! What a beautiful place to enjoy a picnic and just soak in Mother Nature's beauty!!




Hey Guys and Gals!! I can't believe that I started this blog about a year ago and ended up posting every month except for this past June. I guess my Summer vacation just kind of took over. Moggs, Dive, and Ladyhawk, thank you so much for the sweet messages. I responded to all of them. ; o )

These photos are from a recent trip to San Antonio, Tx. My Father had an episode with his heart on Father's Day and so I drove to San Antonio, with the kids, to go and see and spend time with him. Thank goodness, everything turned out GREAT!! He is doing well. He gave me a scare but he is doing well and is home now. I ended up spending a whole week there with my family. We enjoyed some wonderful times together as a family. It's rare that my Father can have all four of his children together with him. He thanked me for going and spending time with him and for just being with him. I love him so.

My brother, Roggie, is the coolest!! I also got to spend some great times with him. We like, never, get to go and have lunch, just the two of us. Well, during my stay there, and once we knew that my Father was going to be okay, Roggie treated me to some sightseeing in Downtown, S.A. and also treated me to lunch at this beautiful restaurant called The Guenther House ( a historic home, museum, and restaurant) a part of the Pioneer Flour Mills along the riverwalk . We had the greatest time chatting over a wonderful lunch overlooking such a gorgeous atmosphere. Thank you Roggie, for being who you are!! I had the greatest time spending well deserved time with my family.

I don't wish to be out of the circle. I love this new circle that I have become a part of. Thanks for soaking in my pics and enjoying them. It makes me feel good to make someone else feel a little happiness.

Take care!

Love,

Countrygirl

8 Comments:

Blogger Bruce said...

Well, well, she's back! it sounds like you had a busy month and I'm glad that everything turned out ok with your dad. It was nice that you were able to spend some time with him.

I like all of the new photos, by both you and Roger. The tree ones look great.

7/12/2007 10:43 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Hi Sandra!!! Glad you're back! I haven't blogged for a while, but I'm glad that you're back online! Luv the new pics- tell Roger I said thanks for sharing and tell Nikki I said hello!! Hope everything's going great in Texas!!!

7/13/2007 12:05 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Welcome back Country Girl. Well you haven't lost your touch... great photos & commentary. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself & glad to hear your father is doing well.

7/13/2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger LadyHawk said...

welcome back, Countrygirl! thank you so much for sharing the beautiful photos. it all look so lovely i can almost smell the fresh greenery. glad that your daddy's ok. even more happy for you that you were able to spend all that wonderful time with your family. at the end of the day, it is the time that we have spent together that matters most of all. hugs from malaysia.
~ladyhawk

7/14/2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Divemuster said...

Welcome back Sandra!! It is certainly good to have you back and great to hear that things turn out ok with your daddy. Sounded like you had a great family time and that is truly a wonderful blessing.

Thanks for sharing the thoughts and great photos. Sunshine thoughts headed your way...

- Divemuster -

7/15/2007 9:08 AM  
Blogger moggie said...

she's Back!

ello, sunshine! missed u much. very good to know that your dad's better and that you managed to spend so much time with your family.

looking forward to new posts and pics!

7/16/2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger DINTOONS said...

beautifully composed and serene pics, and words full of love... nice to see that you're back in full creative flow sandra! love the last three photos! the last two in particular have a luminous light shining through the branches, a divine ethereal touch, an amazingly captured moment!! thanx for the light!! :o)

7/17/2007 7:00 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hey!! I'm trying to come back! ; o ) Thanks so much for the warm welcome back!! ; o )

***

Hey Brucie!! How's it going? Wonderful hearing from ya! Thanks for the sweet words!! Glad you enjoyed the new pics! Chat with ya soon! ; - )

***

Hey Anthony!! Thanks! I'm still anxiously awaiting for you to come back to your blog! ; o ) Don't stay away too long! Everything is awesome in Texas!! I've been spending most of the week at the island with the kids and luvin' every minute of it! Always a pleasure hearing from ya!! Hope L.A. is treatin' ya good! I miss your lovely pics!!!! "See ya" again soon!

***

Hi Sharon!! Thanks for the kind thoughts and words! Hope all is well in Cali! Thanks for being such a sweet bloggin friend! Great hearing from ya!!

***

Hello Ladyhawk!! Thanks for your continued kindness towards me! Always lovely hearing from ya! It's cool receiving {{HUGS]] from Malaysia! Hope all is going well for ya! Sunshine from me to you!!

***

Dive!!! Hey!!! Thanks! I absolutely LOVE hearing from ya!! Your words always brighten my days!! Thanks for always being so thoughtful!! Sunshine thoughts headed your way as well!! "See ya" soon!!!

***

My Moggs!! How ya doin'? I'm back! I hope! I'm popping in when I can to post and chat with you guys! Missin' u much too!! Thanks!! I wish I could see the beautiful places that you guys get to see! The waterfalls that you are getting to see...my goodness...GORGEOUS!! So very cool you are...indeed!

***

Hey Dintoons!! I love the way that you express your thoughts! Your words are so inspiring to read! I'm pleased that you are appreciating the light that shines so bright in Texas! Lovely hearing from ya!!

Luv and Sunshine!!,

Countrygirl

7/22/2007 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home